Paris has done it again! According to ICCA, Paris is the top spot for global meetings, knocking its nearest competitor Vienna into second place.
Whether you are looking for three, four or five star hotels with or without meeting space, our client Maranatha Hotels has more than 20 hotels in the city, at a variety of different price points.
Here’s a quick guide to our best selling hotels in Paris:
Hotel California 4*
- Right in the centre on the Champs Elysées
- 172 bedrooms and event space for up to 120 people in theatre style
- In town for a convention? It’s under 15 minutes to the Palais des Congrès
- Nearest metro: George V
- Why we love it? The very best of Paris is right on your doorstep!
Maison Astor Paris 4*
- Luxury boutique hotel in the 8th, recently opened in 2018
- 131 bedrooms including 2 rooftop suites, two small meeting spaces for up to 30 people
- It’s under 15 minutes to the Palais des Congrès
- Nearest metro: Saint Augustin
- Why we love it? The design touches by Jean Paul Gaultier and Hermès
Hotel Royal St Honoré 4*
- Small boutique hotel in the heart of the fashion district
- 72 bedrooms, no meeting space
- Nearest metro: Tuileries
- Why we love it? The chic redesign that’s started with the lobby and restaurant
Hotel Pont Royal 5*
- Small luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Saint Germain
- 75 bedrooms, one small meeting room for 30 people
- Nearest metro: Rue du Bac
- Why we love it? It’s home to the original Atelier du Joël Robuchon!
For a full list of hotels we represent in Paris, or to make an enquiry about rates and availability, please drop us a line at email@example.com