Amsterdam is one of our busiest destinations, but did you know we represent as many as six hotels in the city with more than 1,500 bedrooms? With some of the city’s largest meeting rooms, a couple of great destination restaurants and a rooftop skybar, Apollo & Leonardo Hotels can be your one-stop shop for large groups in the Netherlands’ capital city.
Here’s our quick guide to the key hotels.
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
490 bedrooms, taxi to Schiphol 15 mins
- One of the city’s newest large hotels, opened in spring 2019
- One of the largest ballrooms in the city, for more than 700 people
- The amazing view from the top-floor Royal Suite
Leonardo Hotel Rembrandtpark Amsterdam
447 bedrooms, taxi to Schiphol 15 mins
- Floor17 – skybar & restaurant on the 17th floor
- Meet on the 17th floor with views of the entire city
- Organise drinks on the roof!
- 447 bedrooms
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam
223 bedrooms, taxi to Schiphol 15 mins
- Large hotel with an intimate, boutique style
- Located at the meeting point of five canals, walking distance to the RAI
- Harbour Club restaurant – destination canalside restaurant
- The unique, sleek Design Bedrooms
Leonardo Hotel Vinkeveen – Amsterdam
86 bedrooms, taxi to Schiphol 15 mins
- Boutique hotel with large lakeside events centre
- Out of town location, under 15 minutes to Schiphol A
- The summertime beach concept Vinky Beach